Constantine
So I thought I should start at the time that she was supposed to be. If you don't know who "she" is "she" is my girl friend, Jennifer, who is pathologically late to almost all occasions. Granted once or twice she has been on time, literally once or twice. We are supposed to go and see Constantine the movie. I picked 9:15 to start this blog since that is the time that she was supposed to be here. I will post this when she actually comes. It is 9:20 right now.
I am going to go and watch the rest of Austin Powers.
9:25 ten minutes late. Wait she is calling...
9:30 she is coming down my street.
For the first one of these this is pretty boring, but keep reading, sometimes she is an hour or two late. You can find out what I am doing while I patiently wait for her to come. See I never considered myself a patient person, but given the women that I have dated, I am the poster boy for patients. Belive me if you want to survive with these women, you have to find something to take your mind off the fact, that they are always fu@#ing late. I have learned to deal with it. She will probably have some excuse to why she is late, can't find parking, car ran a red light, but she didn't leave her house until after she was supposed to be here. I guess I am going to go and watch Austin Powers until she gets here. 9:34
She is here 9:36


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home