Sunday, March 06, 2005

Going to the Mall

Ok this one is a little open ended. Jennifer begged me to go to the mall with her, which in my opinion is a stupid thing to do, since I hate the mall, shopping, people on Sunday's, but I agreed to go. She hasn't started getting ready yet so I assume that I have plenty of time. I am going to play some Call of Duty which is my favorite passtime while waiting for Jen. (2:12pm) -- Ok my mouse isn't working so I am going to work on her web page. It is embarassing having a girlfriend who has a web page on Geocitties in straight HTML which his poory written. MUST DO SOMETHING.

3:25 Jen just called she is on her way. I didn't work on her web paged, watched TV instead.

She should be here any minute, I have to get ready.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home