Sunday, March 06, 2005

Hanging Out

Ok, we didn't go to the mall becuase Jen had to go to Chruch, which she didn't go, but hey at least I got out of going to the mall. She told me too that we were going to look at some open hourses, one at first, which turned into two.

Jen said that we were going to hang out tonight, that was around 5:00pm. I still haven't heard from her. It is now 7:47. I am actually working on her web page, which isn't going well because the page was built by some crappy appilcation. I am going to call her soon and see what is up.

8:15pm She just called. ARG She insits on bringing DVD's she knows I don't want to watch. I do not want to watch the Monkeys, Willi Wonka, or Beverally Hillbilies.

8:18 She says that she is on her way, she just needs to brush her teeth. I bet she will be here around 9:00 pm What do you think?

8:48 She is on her way, she wants to do my nails. I tell her no, yet she still asks, like the answer is going to change. No, I tell her. "Please" she says "Please with Wip Cream and Jack Bauer on top"
"No" I say...
"Please all you can say is no, learn to say yes"
"No"
"Yes"
"No"
"Mister, mister okdoky"
"Did you bring the stuff, did you bring stuff?"
"What stuff"
"Stuff to cut my nails"
"Yes I have a new nailcutter, Please Please"
"No"
9:52 she is parking. Why did we need to have the conversation? She was going to be here in 5 minutes. She does that a lot.

1 Comments:

Blogger Vincent Clark said...

She cut my toe nails.

9:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home