The Gym
Odd Friday night plans. We are going to the gym. You might think that it is 6 or 7, but we made this plan at 8:45. Jen said that she was going to be here at 9:45, but I told her to come around 10:00pm. Could this be it, could this be the time when she arrives on time. Now to clarify, I consider late anytime after 10 minutes. Now if you know that you are going to be more than 10 minutes late for anything, you should call the people that you are supposed to meet. These days everyone has a cell, and unless you have sprint, you have coverage just about anywhere. So there is no excuse. 11 minutes, late you should have called. I am going to play a game now. I have 40 minutes until this blog officially starts.
Sorry, 10:00 PM has gone and past. It is now 10:21, no phone call, no "I am late", nada. I think I am going to watch something on TV that doesn't totally piss me off. The News, Jesus Christ who buys into that shit? Seriously I think two thirds of Americans are fucking retarded. How can we have the worlds largest economy with these numb skulls in the work force.
I am guessing 10:45, I will call her in 10 minutes.
10:43, I just called her and her phone went straight to voice mail. I don't think we are going to make it to the gym. I wonder what excuse she will give. If I find out that she took a shower (a process that takes a lot of time) then she is in trouble. We are going to the freaking gym. How long does it take to get ready for the gym? Me, 3 1/2 minutes. Jennifer, don't know tell you when she gets here.
11:11 Looking for a phone and I am not finding anything I like. This is really frustrating. What is fucking taking so long. It looks like the gym is out. We were supposed to go to the Gym for only 1/2 hours because I said I didn't want to be out late. I could have gone to the gym, been on the bike for 45 minutes, and have time to come home, shower, play on the computer, write a blog, take a shit, brush my teeth, walk a dog, a lot of shit. I think this is what pisses me off the most, the shit that I could have done. O Well, she will come in a jolly mood with some excuse that if you break it down then it becomes almost comical. I guess that is why I lover her. She is someone that you just can't get mad at. Annoyed, frustrated, tortured, I guess is a small price to pay for someone that can't freaking show up on time.
Back to my fruitless phone search. Just can't find a phone with everything that I want.
11:27 still looking for a phone. No word from Jen. I would feel guilt if something has happened to her, but I would still publish this post. I am committed that way.
11:30 TV has gone to shit.
11:32 The Motorola site blocks donkey chunks.
11:42 Jen just called. She fell asleep, meant to lie down for a few minutes. She insist that I am in my car going somewhere, but I keep telling her that I am at home.
"What is that sound?" she wants to know what I am doing. Damn she figured it out, she knows I typing on the computer. I still haven't told her about this blog. She is trying to guess what I am doing.
"Why didn't you call me?" - Jen
"I did, and your phone was off" - Me
"I guess it wasn't on" - Jen (No shit sherlock)
Shit forgot to do my SAP.
Shit now I have to take a test. 12:14, me tired.
Hmmm 30 minutes on the phone she could have been here by now. ARG.
She is giving me questions, but she doesn't know that I got the questions online. Damn I love the Internet, we will see if she catches on, I am doing perfect so far. A lot of bullshit surrounding by me know what six classic colors on a camble soup. Shit I have to get back to the call. I have her on hold. 12:31 PM
She thinks it is insane I am this good. HAHAHA She is getting suspicious almost done. I have her convinced that my dad taught me this. She thinks I am a genius.
She is reading me the Canadian version so i have to look it up on Google. Canadian dime, dollar. WTF.
HAAHHA.
Now I am asking questions from the American version. She thinks the person on the head of the dime is Eisenhower, I say Roosevelt.
12:57 we are arguing about how long it would have taken her if she came over when she called. SHe is listing all the things that she would have need to done. "Are you mad at me?" She asks when I point this out to her. I tell her I want to let her go, she says "You don't want to talk to me, or see me" Then she said she was just kidding. HAHA got me there.
Ok, I am going to sign off. Waiting for Jen that didn't show. Bummer.
1:04 am good night


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home