A Saturday Night
I am not sure what time Jen is going to be here, or what we are going to do. I talked to her around 7:45 she said she had a few things to do and she would be here in an hour. I bet you she will be here around 10:00pm. It is now 8:53 pm and I haven't heard from her. I am not feeling too well, but we will see. I went off or trying to go off one of my meds. That makes me sick. ARG.
9:11 she just called and said that she is getting ready.
I am telling her that she gave me the ebola virus. Now she is getting all concerned. And she says, "so you don't want to go tonight?" I tell her yes, and she keeps asking me stuff. I said "We can go to the gym".
"But you don't feel well" - Jen
"We can walk around the block" - Jen
"I am fine" - Me
"But you don't feel well"
She says she needs to change and get her stuff together. Apparently she has been trying on dresses, and that is why she is not ready.
9:50 pm she is on her way.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home