Home Sick
The past few weeks have been rough. My back went out on me and two days ago I started having a massive allergy attack. Don't know what is wrong, but me don't feel good. So my loving girlfriend is coming over to bring me some food and juice. How sweet, sorry dear still no Willie Wonka, but when are you going to be over?
Soon.
And when is that/
Soon.
When?
I will be there Soon.
This damn ide is a piece of crap.
So tough guy when do you think she will be here. I just got off the phone with her at 10:03 PM.
it is 10:30, she sad she will be here in a few minutes. Hmm. 1/2 hour. Sick boyfriend need juice, must have juice, "You are coming soon right" "yes" I am waiting thirsty and alone in the depths of the cold night. When will she arrive. Still no Jen. She is right around the corner, meaning she left. Wonder if there were traffic. What a gem.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home