Birthday Party
I don't know how I got ropped into this one, but for some reason I agreed to go to Jennifer's friend's baby's 1 year old party. WTF. Why they don't remember, but that is besides the point. Jen was supposed to pick me up at 10:00 am it is now 11:30 party starts at 12:00 and it is in Long Beach. So what do you think? I am not sure what time she called me. Confident that this would happen I did not wake up until around 11:15, took a shower, played on the computer, and I am ready to go. Hmmm. What will her devious excuse be this time? She went to bed at 7:30pm yesterday, so lack of sleep isn't going to fly.
Dude I just won 3 hands of solitare in a row. NEW RECORD!
12:30pm she is here time to go.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home