Saturday, March 26, 2005

Borne Idenity

Jen is coming over to watch Born Identity. She asked what time to be here and I said 9:30pm she said that was too late, so we decided 9:00pm, It is now 10:07 and she is on her way. I think the root of the problem , aside from not grasping the simple concept of time, is that she does not know how to manage time. Word to the wise Jen, don't shop online when you know that you are going to go out. Scrub faster, a shower should not take 30 minutes, think that is fast and rushing. WTF what takes so freaking long for her to get ready. What is she thinking about when she is in the shower for 45 minutes. She asks "Can I help it that I take my time" Duhh, only you can help it, it is you, stop taking your time, get dressed and get over here. The funny thing is she did not do anything today except for work on her Blog. We made these plans at 3:00 PM.
Piece!
She is on her way. So tomorrow I told her that the Easter dinner is at 2:00pm It is as 3:00pm but there is no way in hell that I am going to tell her that. So she will be 45 minutes late, still 15 minutes eary. GO VINCE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home