Saturday, March 19, 2005

Another Saturday Gym Night

It is 9:18 pm, Jen was supposed to be here at 9:00pm, we talked last around 4:00pm and made the plans. We are going to the gym tonight. It is a nice thing to do, doesn't cost money, work out, good fun. I am not sure why she is always late. She has this pokieness to her. She will spend one minute folding a towel.
Ok Ten Commanments is back on. Odd movie.
9:30 no word from Jen. Commercial. I am liking this movie. Not sure when she will be here. By now I have just tacked on an hour to when ever she tells me when she will be here. I wonder what she is doing right now. Looking on the internet. Watching one more video in between stroking her hair and debating what clothes she wants to where at the gym. Honestly I don't understand women. Is it really that difficult? Quick tip to you women out there. Guys don't care what they look like in certain occassions. Yea they want to look good when they go out, but they don't give a shit what they look like when they go to the gym, lounge around, going to the store. See there are times when appearance is key, but not while you are working on code. With this in mind, when men take theire women to the gym, they don't care what she looks like. They just want to go to the gym before they get too tired. ... Don't know what else to say. Just wake up, smell the coffee (except Jen that would take an hour) Ok TC back on.
9:35

9:48. Should I call her. Possible excuses, fell asleep, taking a shower, just got out of the shower. Why are to taking a shower before you go to the gym? Ok I don't know if she is taking a shower, but if she is then she is in deep trouble. She will probably tell me that she has to get a couple of things and she is on the way. Unless she fell asleep, in that case I have a whole differnt set of problems. She will be half asleep and insist on coming over, but this is another hour I have to wait. When she gets here I will be half asleep and she will be nice and rested. Yes this has happened before, and yes more than once. I will give her a call. Think what will Jen's excuse be...
Shit I feel bad, my phone was off.
Hmmm, sounds a little tired.
She has a tommy ache, she is trying to get out of this one. Lets see what I have to give up. I will probably have to have Tea tomorrow. She is downloading ring tones. Ok this one is kind of my fault, she tried to call.
Ok I gave up the afternoon tea. She took it with out a thought, now she is digging for something more. Now she is trying to get me to watch Willi Wonka. Did I screw up that baddly? Ok, now I am into shopping around old town.
Now we are discussing my cell phone dilima. I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO??? What should I get. Ok now she wants to go to open houses. I am going to head to bed.
Good night
10:10

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home