Sunday, March 27, 2005

Easter Sunday

Ok it is Easter for my GF and Family, mine isn't for another month. We are supposed to have dinner at my sisters place. Jen was supposed to be here at 3:00 PM. Originally I said 2:00 but everyone is running late so we will let that go. Jen lied down for a nap and just called me. She said she will be right over. I am guessing at best she will be here at 4:00pm and we still have to go by Trader Joes's to get some flowers. ARG.
I can't complain too much since I got lost in this game that I was playing and lost track of time. I am just about to get in the shower myself. Still I will be ready before she is. What can you do? I really can't get mad at her, that is next to impossible. So I will sit here, write some stuff, work on some other stuff, and wait. wait. Hmm.
4:03, she is coming down my street. Only 32 minutes late. I am going to go through these blogs and add the numbers. HA. She is great, but always late.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home