Going out with Friends
I am taking my two friends out to dinner tonight with Jen of course. I have a hard time going out with my friends and Jen because lets face it, don't know when she is going to show up. I told her 8, I call her at 7:15 to see where she is at. She says that she hasn't taken a shower yet and she will be here at 8:30. When I encouraged her to get here at 8:30 and she should hang up the phone. She said she wanted to talk to me some more.
"But you have to get ready"
"I know, it is almost 8."
"So get ready"
"But I want to talk to you"
"Look please try not to be too late"
"Are you mad?"
"No just get ready"
"You don't want to talk to me"
"Get ready please"
"Fine be that way" -- Mello dramatic Jen.
"JUST GET READY"
"Why are you so cranky?"
I don't know you tell me?
Friends are almost here. At least something to kill the time.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home