The Wedding
Not our wedding, Jen's friends wedding. I am actually going on a road trip with this lovely piece of work. She said she would be here at 7:00 am. So confident that I can get ready in the time that it takes her to drive here I am not dressed, showered, nor packed. But I will be before she gets here. I am thinking we are not going to get out of town until 9 or so. Hmm. Should I be surprised? She wants to bring maps, but not just any maps, new maps because the streets may have changed names. She also needs to know where we are going to stop on the way up there, including the place where the three fingered man used to work. SHE WROTE THAT DOWN as a trip element. WTF. She has been going over the plan every day for 6 weeks. She didn't sleep last night becaue she had to spend a second day getting ready. Two days to pack for a 3 day trip. I don't understand. Me, I throw shit into a bag, throw that in the car, get me some Arizona Iced Tea and head in a general direction. i don't need no stinking map on how to get to San Jose and the bay. I can do that high, in fact, I have done it high, in the dark, with no sleep. Remember that is before I found him. Yes, I have Jesus in the trunk.
Ok, I have work to do. I promise to put a blog up detailing our trip. I have made it my mission to make sure Jen is on time for the wedding.
8:00am I just called her, she is still asleep and I have yet to get ready. hahaha. She just called she will be here at 9:00am. I guess I should get ready 8:50
9:06 I am ready, she will be here in 5 minutes.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home