Tai
So I talk to Jen around 3:00pm today. She said her and her friends are going out to Tai food and she invited me along. Now among the people in the world that Jen is most tardiest to its her friends. So she insists that this time it will be different this time she will be on time. She says she will be here around 5:30, dinner starts at 6:00. Jen calls me around 5:15 saying that she is just getting started to get ready. Unless she has gain some supper power over herself, we are talking another hour here. My guess she will be here at 6:15, but that is only what I wish for, really I would bet at 6:30. It is 5:46 PM right now.
To Jen's credit, my friends and I went out Friday night. I told Jen to be there at 8:00pm, but then pushed it back a half of an hour, and she showed up at 8:45. Damn close to being on time for me.
Holy Shit she just called she is on her why. WOW, only 24 minutes being late. Good Job Jen.
5:54pm


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home