John Williams SHE IS ON TIME!!! WTF
Messing around with my computers. One guy at work who asks far too many ridicules questions to our developers group got reamed by one of the more experienced people at our organization. Why am I bring this up? Don’t know, waiting for Jen, as useful. She said between 6 – 6:30 to see John Williams, her show, why would she be late? Don’t know, but I have to go to the bank, she will be ½ hour late and I will take 5 minutes at the ATM, but I am the reason why we are 35 minutes late. It is advanced Jennifer logic, and if she became an icon, thousands of years from now it will be Plato, holy shit she is on her way. Jesus Christ she is on time. I thought I was going into a great deep Jennifer paradigm in which nobody understands, not even I used paradigm in my blog. WTF. Soon it will be raining frogs. Go Magnolia!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home